We are working with a well known materials and recycling company who are looking for a Field Sales Executive to proactively build and maintain business in the East Anglia area developing new customers as well as increasing sales to existing customers.
A valid driver’s license and a minimum of 5 years related experience or training in quarrying and aggregates industry. Good understanding of business and mineral extraction, recycling and restoration in East Anglia, with knowledge of local markets and industry competitors is also a requirement.
You will need to be a flexible, reliable and enthusiastic individual who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with difficult customers. The following are just some of the tasks you will be required to undertake.
• Review individual sales performance with the aim of meeting or exceeding agreed sales targets for the sales territory.
• Undertaking account plans, schedules and undertaking a weekly sales report on all market and commercial activity
• Support the Sales Administrator and the Accounts Administrator with the new customer account opening process, promote credit limit and be pro- active in managing/reducing bad debt.
• Liaise with customers regarding project state and material requirements, keeping the Production and Transport Teams up to date with progress and any relevant information.
• In conjunction with the Sales Team price work according to market knowledge and intelligence to generate the required margin.
• Take responsibility for any customer issues/problems, dealing with the customer in a timely and professional manner.
This vacancy would suit Business Development, Account Management and Field Sales, areas covered are Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge
An excellent salary is on offer 25K - 30K DOE, as well as a company car and benefits.
The role will be to support an ongoing programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic Field Sales Executive to complement their established and highly successful sales team.
Key responsibilities will include:
•Identifying potential new customers drawing on your existing
contacts and experience
•Assisting in the generation of new sales enquiries from both new and existing customers
•Providing input into concept design solutions in line with the customer requirements
•Preparing and presenting tender and quote documentation to customers to deliver internal margin expectations
•Ensuring a detailed handover to the Operations team for detailed design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning to ensure that contractual obligations are adhered to
•Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times including after sales care and support
•You will also be responsible for maintaining associated sales records and registers and or providing detailed sales performance statistics and forecasts to the management team when required
To be considered for this varied and challenging role, it is envisaged that you will have at least 2 years’ previous experience gained within a technical sales environment preferably within the FMCG industry and ideally be qualified to at least HNC level or above in a mechanical engineering discipline or have equivalent practical experience.
An excellent package is on offer including a salary of 40K - 45K DOE, realistic OTE of up to 65K. company car and benefits
We are working with a large well known business in the heart of Cambridgeshire. Our client is adding a Sales Manager to the Catering side of the business and will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc., contacting new and existing customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated and independent sales person
• A proven field sales manager with experience in identifying and converting new business opportunities
• Someone with minimum of 3 years experience in field sales/account management/ distributor management
• Someone with experience in the catering industry (highly desirable)
• Someone who works well with an established internal sales and marketing team
• Good practical understanding of Microsoft Office applications - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven history of meeting tight deadlines and working to a fast pace
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Sales growth in both existing and new accounts globally
• Budget accountability, Catering sales and marketing costs
• Ensuring that the CRM records are kept up to date
• Quotation Generation and follow up
• Identifying opportunities for and actively contributing, to the development of existing and new products
• Agreeing sales, prices and delivery
This vacancy would suit Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Catering Sales and Business Development. Areas covered are Norfolk Suffolk and Cambridge
Salary 30K - 35K DOE, up to 20% OTE, company car plus other benefits.
We are seeking an experienced sales representative from the catering industry, with a proven track record, to manage existing and develop new customers in the East Anglia region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales to hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs and other food service facilities.
Working with chefs and proprietors the successful candidate will present and offer the perfect solution to enhance the dining experience. Sales tools include first class showrooms in London and Norfolk.
Only applicants who have a successful sales career of at least 2 years and be familiar with the catering industry will be considered.
This position will suit a hard working enthusiastic person, living in East Anglia, able to follow up sales leads and be prepared to follow a prospecting policy.
A Company car is provided together with laptop, mobile and out of pocket expenses.
Salary: 18K - 25K DOE plus a company bonus structure.