HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with a high profile, high growth company near Thetford as they recruit a Qualified Financial Controller to lead their finance department. The job holder will have overall responsibility for the accounting functions of our client's business and will be responsible for all day to day financial, insurance and payroll duties.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Preparation of monthly board pack including monthly management accounts and cashflow analysis
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Undertaking and submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Overseeing and/or undertaking Payroll
• Sales ledger invoicing, purchase ledger payments and credit control
• Preparation of statutory financial information for Corporation Tax returns
A full UK driving licence is required as there will be some travel expected with this role.
It is essential that the successful applicant holds a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent).
Please apply through the link provided to be considered or contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment for more information!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading business within the Oil & Gas sector who are recruiting for a Group Tax Advisor to join their team. This role is to be based at our client's office in Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be expected to relocate locally - a relocation package may be on offer for the right person.
Principal accountabilities will include;
• Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operational tax regulatory requirements
• Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
• Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
• Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
• Assist the corporate functions with other general tax matters such as VAT and employee tax issues.
There may be some travel required nationally and internationally.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Tax qualification and/or a membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, please note your application will automatically be rejected if you do not hold either of these. Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading technology business in Ipswich as they recruit a Finance Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will head up the day to day financial activities for our client, and will be the most senior member of the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include;
There is a competitve salary of £30-40k p.a on offer for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment on 01603 858024 for more information, or apply through the link provided.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with an exceptionnel business near Chelmsford as they recruit a Financial Controller to join their finance team and be an active part of their senior management team. This role would suit a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join a challenging working environment where they can flourish.
Key responsibilities include;
There is a competitive salary plus company car on offer for the successful candidate. Please apply through the link provided to be considered.
We are working with a large well known business in the heart of Cambridgeshire. Our client is adding a Sales Manager to the Catering side of the business and will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc., contacting new and existing customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated and independent sales person
• A proven field sales manager with experience in identifying and converting new business opportunities
• Someone with minimum of 3 years experience in field sales/account management/ distributor management
• Someone with experience in the catering industry (highly desirable)
• Someone who works well with an established internal sales and marketing team
• Good practical understanding of Microsoft Office applications - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven history of meeting tight deadlines and working to a fast pace
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Sales growth in both existing and new accounts globally
• Budget accountability, Catering sales and marketing costs
• Ensuring that the CRM records are kept up to date
• Quotation Generation and follow up
• Identifying opportunities for and actively contributing, to the development of existing and new products
• Agreeing sales, prices and delivery
This vacancy would suit Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Catering Sales and Business Development. Areas covered are Norfolk Suffolk and Cambridge
Salary 30K - 35K DOE, up to 20% OTE, company car plus other benefits.