HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a growing business based in central Norwich as they seek an experienced Finance Director to join their expanding finance department. This would suit a confident and ambitious accountant looking to further their career with a forward-thinking business.
Key responsibilities are:
The ideal will candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience leading or managing a finance department.
There is a salary of £50-60k p.a. plus an excellent benefits package available for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information or apply through the link provided to be consdiered. Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a forward-thinking, family run business in Harlow as they seek a Financial Controller to lead their finance team.
Key responsibilities as Financial Controller will include;
• Producing and reviewing management accounts
• Monitoring spending, costs and developing new budgets
• Analysing the company’s financial performance
• Detailed 12 week Cash flow forecasts
• 12 Month Rolling Cash Forecasts
• Preparing Annual Budgets
• Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
• Carrying out internal audits of various departments
• Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
• Managing the Finance Team
• Overseeing the company's payroll
• Liaising with the sales and operations teams.
This role would suit an aspiring Finance Manager looking to progress or a current Head of Finance/Financial Controller looking for a new challenge with a progressive business.
Salary is £35-45k dependent on experience plus pension, 21 days holiday and free onsite parking. Apply now!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with a high profile, high growth company near Thetford as they recruit a Qualified Financial Controller to lead their finance department. The job holder will have overall responsibility for the accounting functions of our client's business and will be responsible for all day to day financial, insurance and payroll duties.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Preparation of monthly board pack including monthly management accounts and cashflow analysis
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Undertaking and submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Overseeing and/or undertaking Payroll
• Sales ledger invoicing, purchase ledger payments and credit control
• Preparation of statutory financial information for Corporation Tax returns
A full UK driving licence is required as there will be some travel expected with this role.
It is essential that the successful applicant holds a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent).
Please apply through the link provided to be considered or contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment for more information!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading business within the Oil & Gas sector who are recruiting for a Group Tax Advisor to join their team. This role is to be based at our client's office in Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be expected to relocate locally - a relocation package may be on offer for the right person.
Principal accountabilities will include;
• Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operational tax regulatory requirements
• Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
• Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
• Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
• Assist the corporate functions with other general tax matters such as VAT and employee tax issues.
There may be some travel required nationally and internationally.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Tax qualification and/or a membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, please note your application will automatically be rejected if you do not hold either of these. Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading technology business in Ipswich as they recruit a Finance Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will head up the day to day financial activities for our client, and will be the most senior member of the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include;
There is a competitve salary of £30-40k p.a on offer for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment on 01603 858024 for more information, or apply through the link provided.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with an exceptionnel business near Chelmsford as they recruit a Financial Controller to join their finance team and be an active part of their senior management team. This role would suit a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join a challenging working environment where they can flourish.
Key responsibilities include;
There is a competitive salary plus company car on offer for the successful candidate. Please apply through the link provided to be considered.