HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a growing business based in central Norwich as they seek an experienced Finance Director to join their expanding finance department. This would suit a confident and ambitious accountant looking to further their career with a forward-thinking business.
Key responsibilities are:
The ideal will candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience leading or managing a finance department.
There is a salary of £50-60k p.a. plus an excellent benefits package available for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information or apply through the link provided to be consdiered. Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are exclusively working with an independent business within the healthcare industry as they recruit a Commercial Manager to join their team. You will work closely alongside the MD to fuel the growth of the business, with a focus on delivering the sales & marketing strategies you have developed.
Key responsibilities of Commercial Manager;
There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate, including a basic salary of £45-55k and an impressive performance related bonus.
Please apply now to be considered!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are working with a high profile, high growth company near Thetford as they recruit a Qualified Financial Controller to lead their finance department. The job holder will have overall responsibility for the accounting functions of our client's business and will be responsible for all day to day financial, insurance and payroll duties.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Preparation of monthly board pack including monthly management accounts and cashflow analysis
• Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Undertaking and submitting quarterly VAT returns
• Overseeing and/or undertaking Payroll
• Sales ledger invoicing, purchase ledger payments and credit control
• Preparation of statutory financial information for Corporation Tax returns
A full UK driving licence is required as there will be some travel expected with this role.
It is essential that the successful applicant holds a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent).
Please apply through the link provided to be considered or contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment for more information!
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading business within the Oil & Gas sector who are recruiting for a Group Tax Advisor to join their team. This role is to be based at our client's office in Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be expected to relocate locally - a relocation package may be on offer for the right person.
Principal accountabilities will include;
• Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operational tax regulatory requirements
• Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
• Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
• Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
• Assist the corporate functions with other general tax matters such as VAT and employee tax issues.
There may be some travel required nationally and internationally.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Tax qualification and/or a membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, please note your application will automatically be rejected if you do not hold either of these. Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information.
We are working closely with a quality care giving organisition who have a number of openings for Registered/Home Managers throughout East Anglia.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
•You will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
•You will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
• The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services
• Good working knowledge of CQC standards
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
• Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
There is an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £45,000 DOE, plus an annual bonus. 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), Medical Insurance, Pension