We are working closely with a quality care giving organisition who have a number of openings for Registered/Home Managers throughout East Anglia.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
•You will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
•You will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
• The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services
• Good working knowledge of CQC standards
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
• Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
There is an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £45,000 DOE, plus an annual bonus. 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), Medical Insurance, Pension
We are seeking an experienced sales representative from the catering industry, with a proven track record, to manage existing and develop new customers in the East Anglia region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales to hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs and other food service facilities.
Working with chefs and proprietors the successful candidate will present and offer the perfect solution to enhance the dining experience. Sales tools include first class showrooms in London and Norfolk.
Only applicants who have a successful sales career of at least 2 years and be familiar with the catering industry will be considered.
This position will suit a hard working enthusiastic person, living in East Anglia, able to follow up sales leads and be prepared to follow a prospecting policy.
A Company car is provided together with laptop, mobile and out of pocket expenses.
Salary: 18K - 25K DOE plus a company bonus structure.
We are working with a well known manufacturing company based in Norfolk who are looking to bring in an additional Project Manager to join their Projects Department.
You will be working within a team of Project Managers in the Bespoke Projects department under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager. You will be personally energetic, dynamic, positive and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act proactively through reasoned decision making.
The Project Manager is responsible for the end-to-end delivery, control, coordination and cost management of operations Ensuring legal SHEQ compliance of industry, regulatory and internal procedures and standards.
Salary 25K - 28K DOE plus company benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer/Project Manager with a strong engineering background that would relish a diverse role, selling a project and taking it through from start to finish.
• Engineering degree/equivalent or extensive experience in the field.
• Interest in construction techniques with practical skills would be beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills with customers & contractors, both verbally & in writing.
• Good understand of technical drawings ie CAD, architect drawings.
• Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Full UK driving licence.
Salary circa 30K DOE, company bonus, company transport, pension