HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading business within the Oil & Gas sector who are recruiting for a Group Tax Advisor to join their team. This role is to be based at our client's office in Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be expected to relocate locally - a relocation package may be on offer for the right person.
Principal accountabilities will include;
• Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operational tax regulatory requirements
• Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
• Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
• Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
• Assist the corporate functions with other general tax matters such as VAT and employee tax issues.
There may be some travel required nationally and internationally.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Tax qualification and/or a membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, please note your application will automatically be rejected if you do not hold either of these. Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information.
HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading technology business in Ipswich as they recruit a Finance Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will head up the day to day financial activities for our client, and will be the most senior member of the finance team.
Key responsibilities will include;
There is a competitve salary of £30-40k p.a on offer for the successful applicant.
Please contact Mark Hall at HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment on 01603 858024 for more information, or apply through the link provided.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
We are working with a large well known business in the heart of Cambridgeshire. Our client is adding a Sales Manager to the Catering side of the business and will work to find new sales leads through business directories, client referrals, etc., contacting new and existing customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated and independent sales person
• A proven field sales manager with experience in identifying and converting new business opportunities
• Someone with minimum of 3 years experience in field sales/account management/ distributor management
• Someone with experience in the catering industry (highly desirable)
• Someone who works well with an established internal sales and marketing team
• Good practical understanding of Microsoft Office applications - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven history of meeting tight deadlines and working to a fast pace
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage time effectively
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Sales growth in both existing and new accounts globally
• Budget accountability, Catering sales and marketing costs
• Ensuring that the CRM records are kept up to date
• Quotation Generation and follow up
• Identifying opportunities for and actively contributing, to the development of existing and new products
• Agreeing sales, prices and delivery
This vacancy would suit Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Catering Sales and Business Development. Areas covered are Norfolk Suffolk and Cambridge
Salary 30K - 35K DOE, up to 20% OTE, company car plus other benefits.
We are working closely with a quality care giving organisition who have a number of openings for Registered/Home Managers throughout East Anglia.
The successful candidate will deal with the day to day running of the home, responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the homes residents.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will need to have had previous experience and have completed registered Managers award or be willing to work towards it, along with a passion for achieving consistent high levels of care.
•You will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
•You will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
• The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services
• Good working knowledge of CQC standards
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
• Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes within the home
There is an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £45,000 DOE, plus an annual bonus. 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), Medical Insurance, Pension
We are seeking an experienced sales representative from the catering industry, with a proven track record, to manage existing and develop new customers in the East Anglia region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales to hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs and other food service facilities.
Working with chefs and proprietors the successful candidate will present and offer the perfect solution to enhance the dining experience. Sales tools include first class showrooms in London and Norfolk.
Only applicants who have a successful sales career of at least 2 years and be familiar with the catering industry will be considered.
This position will suit a hard working enthusiastic person, living in East Anglia, able to follow up sales leads and be prepared to follow a prospecting policy.
A Company car is provided together with laptop, mobile and out of pocket expenses.
Salary: 18K - 25K DOE plus a company bonus structure.