We are working with a well known materials and recycling company who are looking for a Field Sales Executive to proactively build and maintain business in the East Anglia area developing new customers as well as increasing sales to existing customers.
A valid driver’s license and a minimum of 5 years related experience or training in quarrying and aggregates industry. Good understanding of business and mineral extraction, recycling and restoration in East Anglia, with knowledge of local markets and industry competitors is also a requirement.
You will need to be a flexible, reliable and enthusiastic individual who can remain calm under pressure when dealing with difficult customers. The following are just some of the tasks you will be required to undertake.
• Review individual sales performance with the aim of meeting or exceeding agreed sales targets for the sales territory.
• Undertaking account plans, schedules and undertaking a weekly sales report on all market and commercial activity
• Support the Sales Administrator and the Accounts Administrator with the new customer account opening process, promote credit limit and be pro- active in managing/reducing bad debt.
• Liaise with customers regarding project state and material requirements, keeping the Production and Transport Teams up to date with progress and any relevant information.
• In conjunction with the Sales Team price work according to market knowledge and intelligence to generate the required margin.
• Take responsibility for any customer issues/problems, dealing with the customer in a timely and professional manner.
This vacancy would suit Business Development, Account Management and Field Sales, areas covered are Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge
An excellent salary is on offer 25K - 30K DOE, as well as a company car and benefits.