We are working with a growing construction company based in Chelmsford who are looking to add a Contracts Manager to their growing team of professionals.
You will need to be an enthusiastic highly motivated individual and have great people skills and have the drive, desire to take responsibility for commercial and residential projects.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with a carpentry back ground and project management experience. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within an ambitious company, and will suit someone who is driven and hardworking.
• Communicate effectively with customers, contractors and suppliers.
• Read drawings and complete take offs.
• Working to agreed deadlines and budgets.
• Co-ordinating quality, client satisfaction, progress meetings, programming and Health and Safety matters in conjunction with the Site Foreman
• Regularly reporting to Managing Director, clients' budgets and performance
• Checking and compiling subcontractor estimates
• Compiling information for construction phase plan
• Risk assessment, method statement
• Qualified carpenter with at least 5 years’ experience.
• SMSTS certified, hold a CSCS card.
• Commercial and residential experience.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and ensuring compliance:
An excellent salary is on offer, 45K DOE company car and pension.