HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a forward-thinking, family run business in Harlow as they seek a Financial Controller to lead their finance team.
Key responsibilities as Financial Controller will include;
• Producing and reviewing management accounts
• Monitoring spending, costs and developing new budgets
• Analysing the company’s financial performance
• Detailed 12 week Cash flow forecasts
• 12 Month Rolling Cash Forecasts
• Preparing Annual Budgets
• Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
• Carrying out internal audits of various departments
• Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
• Managing the Finance Team
• Overseeing the company's payroll
• Liaising with the sales and operations teams.
This role would suit an aspiring Finance Manager looking to progress or a current Head of Finance/Financial Controller looking for a new challenge with a progressive business.
Salary is £35-45k dependent on experience plus pension, 21 days holiday and free onsite parking. Apply now!