HEAD|HUNTED Recruitment are representing a leading business within the Oil & Gas sector who are recruiting for a Group Tax Advisor to join their team. This role is to be based at our client's office in Norfolk, UK and the successful candidate will be expected to relocate locally - a relocation package may be on offer for the right person.
Principal accountabilities will include;
• Be a subject matter expert on operational tax requirements and assist the business’s compliance with all operational tax regulatory requirements
• Liaise closely with the business to provide tax advice and guidance on UK and Non UK Projects
• Liaise closely with colleagues in Finance function to provide tax advice and guidance to help them meet their tax compliance and filing obligations.
• Be the project lead for operational tax related projects
• Provide training to all relevant colleagues on operational taxes to ensure appropriate knowledge is shared across the business
• Assist the corporate functions with other general tax matters such as VAT and employee tax issues.
There may be some travel required nationally and internationally.
It is essential that you hold a recognised Tax qualification and/or a membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, please note your application will automatically be rejected if you do not hold either of these. Please contact Mark Hall on 01603 858024 for more information.